Kinnoull is literally a 4-minute drive from the ferry terminal in Tarbert.
This 'home from home' has one of the best views in Scotland from its hillside setting above the town. At night the harbour lights give the place a magical quality and the Isle of Skye can be seen in the distance on a clear day.
It provides ideal accommodation for a get-together of family or friends.
The accommodation comprises:
- Spacious conservatory leading to open decking with stunning panoramic views
- 3 bedrooms - a master king-size bedroom with en-suite, a double bedroom plus 1 bedroom with 3 single beds
- Large living room with open fire
- Dining room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with bath, toilet and separate shower
- Additional separate toilet
- Oil filled central heating
- Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, televisions with freesat, DVD players and CD player
- Kinnoull has its own private enclosed garden with picnic table
- Plenty of space for off-street parking within the garden area
- A good selection of books, jigsaws and games for rainy days
- Travel cot may be available on request
Bed linen and towels are provided.
All rooms are on one level and the property is accessible either via three entrance steps or by a ramp onto the decking.
Pets are very welcome.
From Tarbert Ferry Terminal, follow a sign for the A859 to Stornoway - but only for about 100 yards.
Then take the first right-hand turn signposted for Scott Road - this road is between the Harris Hotel and the Isle of Harris Inn.
The road heads up a hill and Kinnoull is the last house on the right-hand side before you reach the children's play area and the end of the cul-de-sac.
The postcode is HS3 3DL.
Price per week (from Saturday to Saturday) is £650 (main season) and £500 (off season).
The price includes all electricity and oil for the central heating. Some coal, kindling and logs are provided for the open fire to get you started, and additional supplies are available for purchase locally if required.
A deposit of £100.00/ week will secure your booking.
In the event of cancellations, your deposit will be refunded if the accommodation is subsequently re-let.
Short breaks may be available on request outwith the main visitor season.