Greenbank is just 4 miles north of Tarbert in the hamlet of Bunavoneader.
This 'home from home' offers peace and tranquility in a rural setting with an open outlook over West Loch Tarbert. Mountains surround the property and Greenbank shelters in the lee of the majestic Clisham, the highest peak on the Isle of Harris.
It is an ideal base for couples or a family of four.
The accommodation comprises:
- 2 bedrooms - a master king-size bedroom and a twin bedroom
- Living room with open fire (hand-crafted fireplace sourced from Harris stone) and patio door to garden
- Dining area through open archway off living room
- Large well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bathroom with large bath, toilet and separate shower
- Additional separate toilet
- Electric heating
- Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, televisions with freesat, DVD player and CD player
- Own private enclosed garden with decking and picnic table
- Parking area adjacent to the garden (directly beside the kitchen)
- A good selection of books, jigsaws, puzzles and games for rainy days
- Travel cot may be available on request
Bed linen and towels are provided.
The property is accessible via two (2) entrance steps. All rooms are mainly on one level (except there is one internal step down to the kitchen and one to the bathroom).
Pets are very welcome.
Greenbank is approximately 4 miles north east of Tarbert on the B887 (signposted to Amhuinnsuidhe & Hushinish) which branches off the main A859 Tarbert to Stornoway road.
It is the white cottage on the right-hand side of the road directly across from the whaling station chimney - just past the mail box and the second last house in the village.
The postcode is HS3 3AL.
Price per week (from Saturday to Saturday) is £550 (main season) and £400 (off season).
The price includes all electricity. Some coal, kindling and logs are provided for the open fire to get you started, and additional supplies are available for purchase locally if required.
A deposit of £100.00/ week will secure your booking.
In the event of cancellations, your deposit will be refunded if the accommodation is subsequently re-let.
Short breaks may be available on request outwith the main season.